Booking & Cancellation Policies
- 1. Reservations require a 50% non-refundable deposit, remaining balance is due 48 hours prior to arrival for contactless check-in procedures.
- 2. All reservation changes must be received in writing via email at email@example.com
- 3. No shows, late arrivals or early departures are non-refundable.
- 4. Reservation holder must be 23 years of age or older and present at check-in.
- 5. Booking member must be an occupant in the room and present at check-in.
- 6. Due to the additional sanitizing procedures necessary for the safety of all our guests, check-in time has been adjusted to 4pm. We apologize for any inconvenience – your safety is our priority! Check-out time is 11am.
- 7. Pet Friendly Rooms (pets less than 50 lbs.) – A $200/stay fee applies and we have a limited amount of rooms in our Whitewater Garden room category.
- 8. All our rooms are strictly non-smoking. Non-compliance will result in a $250 additional cleaning fee.
- 9. Possession or consumption of illegal drugs is not allowed on the property.
- 10. Maximum occupancy for a King Bed room is (2) people, for Double Queen Bed is (4) people, and for the Bungalow is (6) people. No roll-aways, cots, or air-mattresses are available or permitted.
A CONFIRMED RESERVATION AT THE MONTAUK BEACH HOUSE MEANS YOU AGREE TO – AND WILL ABIDE BY – THE POLICIES STATED ABOVE. IN CASE OF A CREDIT CARD DISPUTE, YOU AGREE THAT THESE POLICIES PRECEDE ANY OTHERS PROVIDED TO YOU BY YOUR CREDIT CARD AGREEMENT.
There are NO REFUNDS on cancelled reservations, No-Shows and Early Departures. Booking member must be an occupant in the room and present at check-in. Rescheduling a confirmed reservation may be possible with two weeks’ notice if the guest agrees to maintain an equal number of nights and same room category – subject to availability. Rescheduling a reservation is only possible within the same season, we do not offer future credits.
We hope you enjoy your stay with us. Here’s some helpful information to ensure a pleasant and safe stay for yourself and all our guests.
A Few Simple Things to Remember:
Hotel Quiet Time: Weekdays 9PM to 9AM – Weekends 10PM – 9AM.
- Fire Pits and service stops at 10PM and please no large congregations or loud noises or conversations past that time.
No Parties in Guest Rooms at Any Time**. No more than 4 guests in any room at any time. Unregistered guests must leave hotel grounds by 9PM on weekdays and 10PM on weekends.
**Please note that violation of this rule may result in termination of your stay and immediate removal from hotel grounds.
Food and Beverages purchased outside the hotel are not allowed any common areas or the pool at any time.
Personal Music Devices should be connected to headphone devices and should not be audible by any other guests. Please be considerate of other guests right to quiet enjoyment.
Smoke/Vape Free Areas: Lobby, Front Lobby Patio, All Hallways, Balconies, Stairways in front of guest rooms, the pool area and the covered seating area adjacent to bar area.
ADA Approved Service Animals: must be with their owner at all times and on a leash unless disability hinders it
Minors: should be accompanied by an adult at all times when in common areas including the pool. And please no noise generating toys such as pops or poppers are allowed in rooms or common areas at any time.
“Right to Quiet Enjoyment” will be strictly enforced. The hotel retains the right to refuse service to and/or require any guest to leave who is disturbing other guests at any time.