Booking & Cancellation Policies
- 1. Reservations require a 50% non-refundable deposit, remaining balance is due 48 hours prior to arrival for contactless check-in procedures.
- 2. All reservation changes must be received in writing via email at email@example.com
- 3. No shows, late arrivals or early departures are non-refundable.
- 4. Reservation holder must be 23 years of age or older and present at check-in.
- 5. Booking member must be an occupant in the room and present at check-in.
- 6. Due to the additional sanitizing procedures necessary for the safety of all our guests, check-in time has been adjusted to 4pm. We apologize for any inconvenience – your safety is our priority! Check-out time is 11am.
- 7. Pet Friendly Rooms (pets less than 50 lbs.) – A $200/stay fee applies and we have a limited amount of rooms in our Whitewater Garden room category.
- 8. All our rooms are strictly non-smoking. Non-compliance will result in a $250 additional cleaning fee.
- 9. Possession or consumption of illegal drugs is not allowed on the property.
- 10. Maximum occupancy for a King Bed room is (2) people, for Double Queen Bed is (4) people, and for the Bungalow is (6) people. No roll-aways, cots, or air-mattresses are available or permitted.
- 11. There is NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES allowed anywhere within the public spaces on our property. If you bring any – you ARE REQUIRED TO KEEP IT AND/OR CONSUME IT INSIDE THE CONFINES OF YOUR ROOM.
A CONFIRMED RESERVATION AT THE MONTAUK BEACH HOUSE MEANS YOU AGREE TO – AND WILL ABIDE BY – THE POLICIES STATED ABOVE. IN CASE OF A CREDIT CARD DISPUTE, YOU AGREE THAT THESE POLICIES PRECEDE ANY OTHERS PROVIDED TO YOU BY YOUR CREDIT CARD AGREEMENT.
*** SPECIAL NOTE FOR 2021 RESERVATIONS:
Reservations require a 50% deposit. The remaining balance is due upon check-in. If cancelled by 12:00 am hotel local time 14 days before arrival, The Montauk Beach House will charge a cancellation fee equal to 50% of your reservation. If cancelled within 14 days of arrival you will be charged a cancellation fee equal to the total cost of your reservation.
There are NO REFUNDS on cancelled reservations, No-Shows and Early Departures. Booking member must be an occupant in the room and present at check-in. Rescheduling a confirmed reservation may be possible with two weeks’ notice if the guest agrees to maintain an equal number of nights and same room category – subject to availability. Rescheduling a reservation is only possible within the same season, we do not offer future credits.