YOUR SAFETY & PEACE-OF-MIND IS OUR PRIORITY!
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
• Hand Sanitizing Dispensers in all Guest Rooms and all Common Areas.
• MBH Service Staff will be utilizing Face Masks and Gloves.
• Guest Safety – guests should follow current guidelines regarding face mask/covering whenever social distancing is not possible in all public areas.
ENHANCED CLEANING PROGRAM
• All guest rooms are now equipped with ultra quiet 4 STAGE TRUE HEPA AIR PURIFIERS that are continuously running on sleep mode for your comfort and peace of mind.
True hepa h13 filter with advanced 4-stage filtration system (Pre-filter, Antibacterial Coating, True HEPA Filter, High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter, and Net Filter) that can effectively capture 99.97% of particulates as small as 0.3 micros such as allergens, pet odor, hair, dander, smoke, cooking fumes, mold, germs, bacteria and large dust particles. This air purifier can improve indoor air quality, freshen air at home, and help you breathe better. With a Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of 100 CFM (170 m³/h), this air eliminator can circulate an entire room’s air 3 times per hour in spaces up to 240 sq.ft (22m²).
• Every Guest Room Surface that is high-touch is sanitized by utilizing an CDC recommended disinfectant solution applied by our staff prior to your check-in.
• All Common Area Surfaces that are high-touch (all door handles, lobby furniture and surfaces, café counters, etc.) are sanitized multiple times during the day.
For your peace of mind and safety we are limiting housekeeping staff from entering and servicing your room during your stay:
• Clean Towels (and linens, if needed) will be replenished upon request during your stay.
• Replenished Towels (and linens, if needed) will be delivered to your door in sealed, sanitized bags.
• Plastic Laundry Bags are provided in your room for used towels and linens which may be placed outside your door for our staff to retrieve
• Special Request In-Room Housekeeping (if needed) – for this special service we ask that you leave the room while we clean and re-sanitize it as quickly as we can.
Please call or see our front desk staff if needed.
SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOLS IN PUBLIC AREAS
• Pool Use will be limited to use by hotel guests only, with proper social distancing guidelines applied to all daybeds.
• Common Outdoor Seating Areas have been spaced out accordingly.
• Personal Space – please respect other guest’s personal space and please do not gather in large groups. Please congregate with your family members and/or travel companions only.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
• Bar and Kitchen will be open as usual. All food and beverages will be available to order in person or via app. “To-Go” cocktails, beer, and wine options are also available for room delivery.
“THE SUMMER SHOP” RETAIL SPACE
• The Shop is now open for business. Mask are required to enter, and social distancing guidelines apply. Our shop is a very small space; please be mindful of the environment and fellow guests – if a customer is already inside the retail space, please wait outside and enter once they are finished with their shopping.
• Shop hours – Sun – Thurs: 11am-7pm. Fri & Sat: 12-8pm. Monday: Closed.
• Online shopping experience is available with items delivered straight to your room.